Feb 08, 2023
2.0 GPA required.
C grade or better required in all minor courses. No P/NC accepted.
Admission to the College of Business required.
- A marketing course taken with a grade of D, F, or W can be repeated once.
- Complete a minimum of 50% of the credits required for the marketing minor at WSU.
- Meet all other WSU graduation requirements .
COB Admission Requirements
- 30 or more earned credits at time of application
- 2.5 cumulative GPA (including transfer credits)
- C grade or higher required in following courses
- Some programs require a specific CMST (191/192) or ECON (201/202) course. Check with advisor and DARS. Marketing majors encouraged to take CMST 192.
- ACCT, FIN, MKTG, and MIS majors require MATH 140 or MATH 212
- ACCT and FIN majors require ECON 222 or STAT 210
- COB minors with non-COB majors (except BA, FIN, MKTG, & SELL): completion of a math and a statistics course required by their major, or if none required, any college-level math and statistics courses
- See College of Business catalog page for more information
- *Students with a Professional Selling Minor cannot use MKTG 365 as a Marketing Minor elective.
- With department approval, one course from outside the Marketing Department that contains significant content relevant to marketing may be used as an elective. See the department chairperson for details.
Course(s) Unique to Minor
WSU policy requires a minor contain at least one course unique to the minor and not used in major or additional requirements. See DARS for details.
◎ = Oral Intensive
◆ = Math/Critical Analysis Intensive
△ = Writing Intensive
✽ = Physical Development and Wellness Graduation Requirement
✪ = Civic Engagement and Service Learning