Apr 10, 2021
2.0 GPA required overall. 2.5 GPA required for COB admission.
C grade or better required in all courses. No P/NC accepted.
Admissions to the College of Business required.
COB Admission Requirements
- 30 or more earned credits at time of application
- 2.5 cumulative GPA (including transfer credits)
- C grade or higher required in following courses
- Some programs require a specific CMST (191/192) or ECON (201/202) course. Check with advisor and DARS. Marketing majors encouraged to take CMST 192.
- ACCT, FIN, MKTG, and MIS majors require MATH 140 or MATH 212
- ACCT and FIN majors require ECON 222 or STAT 210
- COB minors with non-COB majors (except BA, FIN, MKTG, & SELL): completion of a math and a statistics course required by their major, or if none required, any college-level math and statistics courses
- See College of Business catalog page for more information
Required Courses (9 S.H.)
BUSA Minor Note
Upon approval by Business Administration Department, other relevant courses notably study abroad courses may be accepted.
Course(s) Unique to Minor
WSU policy requires a minor contain at least one course unique to the minor and not used in major or additional requirements. See DARS for details.
◎ = Oral Intensive
◆ = Math/Critical Analysis Intensive
△ = Writing Intensive
✽ = Physical Development and Wellness Graduation Requirement
✪ = Civic Engagement and Service Learning