Dec 03, 2020
2.0 GPA required.
C grade or better required in all courses. No P/NC accepted.
Admission to the College of Business required.
COB Admission Requirements
- 30 or more earned credits at time of application
- 2.5 cumulative GPA (including transfer credits)
- C grade or higher required in following courses
- Some programs require a specific CMST (191/192) or ECON (201/202) course. Check with advisor and DARS. Marketing majors encouraged to take CMST 192.
- ACCT, FIN, MKTG, and MIS majors require MATH 140 or MATH 212
- ACCT and FIN majors require ECON 222 or STAT 210
- COB minors with non-COB majors (except BA, FIN, MKTG, & SELL): completion of a math and a statistics course required by their major, or if none required, any college-level math and statistics courses
- See College of Business catalog page for more information
Required Courses (6 S.H.)
Electives (15 S.H.)
At least 9 S.H. must be MIS electives.
BUSA Minor Note
Upon approval by Business Administration Department, other relevant courses notably study abroad courses may be accepted.
Course(s) Unique to Minor
WSU policy requires a minor contain at least one course unique to the minor and not used in major or additional requirements. See DARS for details.
◎ = Oral Intensive
◆ = Math/Critical Analysis Intensive
△ = Writing Intensive
✽ = Physical Development and Wellness Graduation Requirement
✪ = Civic Engagement and Service Learning